Monday, December 19, 2011

Sadness

Finally, I don't know why when someone that said that my blog is doesn't good enough, I'm feeling sad. I'm just pretending infront of them there's no problem. But inside of my heart is sad enough. Actually, I'm finish with my test, I'm in a good mood. But when they tell that my blog is doesn't good enough i'm feeling in bad mood. It's affecting when i'm writing posts. I feel there's no way to finish a little post.. I try to finish this post. Don't know yet what I should say here and what I should tell here.

How about tell you about my school? Yep, do you know my school. i'm not gonna tell where is my school and where is the location because it is too privacy for me.
My friends.The place where I can tell of my expression on them. It's doesn't matter it's a boy or a girl. They all are same for me.. But not all of them are kind for me. Some of them writing something about me (usually it's negative) on their *peep*. I couldn't tell their name but they are my best friend since we are in *peep*. Too much memories that we've made. They are looking good infront of me. Too much sadness story that happen to me. I don't know what supposed I do to them. I didn't need any fight, I need any anger. Just want finish a problem with love and happiness :)

"I'm trying to finish everything without any cries, any anger, any sadness, and any problem. Just want finish it with love and happiness" 
-Feby. Me.

Actually, this day i'm feeling not good. One of my friend said that someone who hate me is talking about me and my best friend infront of their teacher. Gosh! Guess what?? My best friend is their best friend in past. I didn't believe how it could be happen. Too much cry from me. I'm trying to get calm down, to be happy. Finishing problems with sadness is one of my dreams. I could finish any problem with love or happiness. Keep calm everyone when you are finishing a problems. God never give us problems that never we can finish it.

So keep going on, keep smile because the world is count down on you. Like Bruno Mars songs "You can count on me like 1 2 3, I'll be there". World is your life, life is your own, never give up guys. Give up never makes changes. :)

"If you believe there's  a way to finish a problem, it would be happen" 
-6P. STI06

Love,
Feby.

No comments:

Post a Comment